Sunday, September 26, 2010

GEORGIA goes GHOULY!!!

Another FA-BOO-LOUS Tutorial...by GEORGIA!
PEZ COFFIN! 

One of my favorite places to go for inspiration is the candy aisle at Walgreens. On one visit, I found this cute little Dracula Pez Dispenser. First thing that came to my head was that he needed a coffin. When I got home, I designed a coffin just for him. Being happy with the finished product, I  decided to create a tutorial and the link to my templates. If you pass this tutorial on...please link it to my blog. Thanks! 
Step #1
Materials:
2 sheets of black cardstock
Pez Holder
white ink
image
(I used one from a set by Shirley's 2 Girls...you get these 4 images for just $3.00! 
Don't forget digi images can be sized to suit your needs.)
adhesive
ribbon
scoring tool
sponge or dauber
Step #2
Print coffin templates on the black cardstock.
When you go to the template link, you'll want to select print. Don't use a shortcut print key. It should open as a PDF file. Make sure that the scaling option is on NONE. If you don't, the little Pez dispenser won't fit.
Cut out.
Score the dotted lines.
Cut on the solid dark black lines.
Step #3
Use the white ink and daub around the edges.
Add adhesive to the triangle pieces.
Assemble

Create your embellishments
 Step #4
Add embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment